Tuesday, May 12, 2009

True Love

It was a hot summer day. I was low on gas so I stopped at a local gas station. I was pumping my gas when a girl pulled up on her motorcycle. I looked over and she looked back. She wasn’t my type. But when our eyes met, I knew there was something there. She asked me, “Do I know you from somewhere?" I had never seen her before in my life. We didn’t exchange numbers or anything like that. A couple of weeks went by and I was in the same area when I look over and she is driving right beside me. she asks me to pull over. I pulled over we chatted for a few minutes and exchanged numbers. From then on it was the most amazing relationship. SHe told me that since the day he met me at the gas station that she told all her friends about me. We did everything together! We were so close that we worked together and took our breaks together. It was awesome. Well it all ended when she went to jail for 15 months due to some trouble that he got into with her ex-boyfriend. It hurt me, broke my heart. It felt like someone ripped my heart right out of my chest. I can remember the pain that I felt in my veins when she called me from jail. It felt like the end of the world. I visited her in jail a few times and then I met another guy who is now the father of my kids and my ex-girlfriend. We dated for 9 years. It was the most horrific 9 years of my life. I was unhappy!! I was depressed all the time and didn’t know if I was coming or going. She was on drugs and I don’t actually know why I stayed with her as long as I did, but enough about her!!!!!!! So the whole time I was with the father of my kids I would dream of The Love of My Life and we did meet and have one sexual encounter after she got out of jail. The entire time that I was with the father of my kids he would try to get back with me but I was too blind to see the things that meant the most to me and it was like the father of my kids had me brainwashed. I ignored every chance that I had with the Love of My Life because of her. Years passed and my relationship with the father of my kids was getting very bad. A friend was over and borrowed my phone. After my friend left, my phone rang. I answered. Hello! And all I heard was, "Do you know who this is?" I knew after all that time exactly who it was. We talked forever. She asked where I was and asked to meet her. I left where I was and went directly over to where she was and I had butterflies the entire ride over. When I got there it was like magic!!!!! EVERYTHING that was there before was still there. I started crying and I just knew then that he was the one for me. This is what I wanted and dreamed of. We talked and we both felt the same way. We have this connection that is so unimaginable. I can’t explain it!!! We both have tried to explain it but we can’t pinpoint what it is. It feels like we’ve know each other in a different life. We don’t argue or fight. Everything is so perfect when we are together. When we started seeing each other we got this overwhelming feeling inside of us. It feels like we are high on drugs or something. It’s just something you cannot explain. It is PURE LOVE. Like pure honey from a bees nest. I cannot tell you any plainer than this. You know when you are in Love and if it is true love. There is no other girl and will be no other girl on this planet that could amount to what we have and have always had. It’s amazing how true love can still hold true after all those years. All I am saying is that you will definitely know when you are in love and if its true love. You will be a peace. No jealously. No name calling. Because that is not love. You will know in your heart and your soul!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment