Friday, May 15, 2009

Never regret something that once made you smile . .. …

To start it from the beginning it is not possible at all coz i m so confused where it starts …
The thing that i remeber is the day when we talk for the first and she is yelling at me coz sumbdy uses my id and post some comments to her a/c, that day we fight a lot from my side explaining her that it was not me and she is all the time asking me to shut my mouth.
At last i convinced letting her believe that that was not me … and we are assuring each other tht we r not going to msg anymore and see the fate she scrap me something means that why i am rembring her
and thn we started to know each other believing each other and keeping ourslf happy and smiling all the time
for the first time my cell is out of my bag rather it was use to be in bag with a long list of miss calls and for the first time i am using it fullythough the terrifs are to high yaar …but all the time we kept ourslf busy in each other like pune and my city is not so far
i am happy that we met svrai really donknow hw to tell you tht hw much i love you …..
and i know it is sumthing special coz over the span of two and a half year what i really care is you
bcoz of some reasons that i dont know why we’ve changed .. but the love for you in me will never change even if you wont loveme though i know you do…
we r nt talking each other nymore bt i still love you a bit more thn yesterday and little less then tommorow….
and i will definitely keep my promise to meet you some day dear …. love you

No comments:

Post a Comment