Sunday, May 10, 2009

Forever the first

I was young back then and I never knew love until I found her. She first asked me to be her best friend and I was cool with that. She used to call me everyday and we chat together every night. I love writing poems and I realized that she does too. Back then, I know nothing. What I knew back then was that I fell in love with my best friend but unfortunately, she was in love with my friend. I sent an email to that guy and told him about how I felt. I was shocked that my love knew her password so he read everything. From that day, she was sorry and so was I. I forgave her and everything was not the way it was before. We never communicate since then and until now. I’ve always thought that she forgot about me but it ain’t the same for me. She will remain always in my heart and the only thing i could do is let she be happy with my friend. I did everything to forget but then i realized, love never fades. Love never forget, it has always been part of our life. Now, the worst thing that happened is after i let go of my love to be with my friend, she never did go out with my friend after all. She fell in love with ANOTHER man. how stupid was I? and how dumb was she?. Now i continue my daily adventure looking for the right girl. And there goes the flow of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment